Casual Drug and Alcohol Collector
Drug and Alcohol collector required for someone who lives in or near Singleton. But must be willing to travel.
Applicants required to travel to customers sites in and around this area.
We are looking for someone who can work 3-4 shifts a week (inc Weekends).
Must be an early riser, most of the shifts available can start as early as 6.00am.
Afternoon/Night shifts are also available.
THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL 9-5pm MON-FRI JOB!
PART TIME CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
- Shifts are approx. 3-4 hours long.
- Driving in your own vehicle to and from sites and to the lab is required
- Shifts scheduled based on your availability
- Some blanket test sessions may be required and can take longer than 3-4 hours in duration.
- You will work independently, reporting to the Sydney office by mobile phone and email.
You must be reliable, independent and tech savvy.
You will be required to join the team and be ON CALL for a 24-hour period 2-3 x a week.
You will be rostered well in advance as per your availability.
Here’s what you need:
- A clear driving record, your own reliable car and a full license.
- good people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well organised
- Can communicate via phone, email and work the internet, hot spotting and printing
- First Choice Diagnostic – we are a medical company who provide workplace drug and alcohol testing for many different industries across Australia and New Zealand.
- You will be trained in using the First Choice Diagnostic software and drug and alcohol testing devices. We provide the Accreditation, support and on-the-job training to the successful candidate(s).
- We are NATA accredited and we test to the Australian Standards, therefore we take pride in ensuring you are competent and follow up with your training and competency on a regular routine basis.
What’s in it for you?
- $35 hourly rate in the first three months on probation. $40 an hour after successfully completing probation
- A generous car allowance is paid, and above-award wage
- A chance to meet and work with a range of dynamic people
- Being scheduled to work on the days you provide you are available to work
- Casual position with flexibility
- Accredited training as part of your onboarding package
- Full support and on-going training through your career with us!
Please send your resume and a covering letter in which you let us know a bit about yourself, and why this job would suit you.